DL In Style
Wardrobe Stylist & Closet Consultant
Design your look • your closet • your life
Let’s face it, we wear clothes every day of our lives and whether a clothes horse or not what we choose to adorn ourselves in is revealing a lot more than our sense of style.
Nicole Klooster, former Merchandise Specialist for world famous clothing designer,Georges Marciano of Guess?, understands fashion can sometimes be confusing and overwhelming for most women on the go.
With her 20 + years in both the fashion and textile industries, DesignHer Living is excited to lock arms with Nicole as she steps out from behind the designer lines she represented and now share her knowledge and expertise with everyday women to encourage and teach them that putting their best foot foward everyday can be a reality for them.
Nicole's remedy for healing fashion faux pax blahs oftentimes begins in the clients own closet pulling together looks never considered.Offering her fashion know-how and lending her guiding hand is where her passion lies.
While most women look at their closets with a stressed and critical eye Nicole looks at a person's closet as an opportunity for fashion possibilities. She loves to have women go shopping in their own closets before even thinking about stepping into a store.
Nicole is happy to customize her services to fit your individual needs whether it be wardrobe styling in and out of your closet, special event dressing, or personal shopping.Her goal is to make fashion fun for you so you can not only look great on the outside but most importantly, feel amazing on the inside too.
Nicole also shares her passion for fashion with the ladies of The Next Door, a transitional home for the formerly incarcerated.These women are choosing to take a positive and proactive approach as they begin their next chapter in life.Using donated and gently used clothing, Nicole, along with DesignHer Living owner, Amy Freese, guide them in creating new looks to reflect their new attitude.Nicole and Amy will give you the opportunity to help as well by delivering your unused clothing to these women.
Wardrobe Analysis- A great place to start! Let me take a look and...
- Assess your current wardrobe
- Advise you on what to keep, what to donate, and how to best organize so all is streamlined and easy to "get dressed"
- Inform you of shapes, styles, and colors to flatter your shape and fit your lifestyle needs
- Suggest additional items to maximixe your wardrobe
- Wardrobe Remix -Let's shop in your own closet! Perfect when working on a budget, or for anyone with a closet full of "nothing to wear"! I will help you...
- Learn to save time and money by mixing your current clothes in fresh, new ways
- Build a new wardrobe with what you already own
- Remember each new outfit combination with the pictures that I will take
"Shop 'Til You Drop" -Let's go shopping! After we shop in your closet and discover what wardrobe pieces you're missing in order to maximise what you already own we can.....
- Shop together at stores where you feel comfortable
- Seek items to compliment what you already own
- Prepare for your future events and occasions
- Discuss fashion tips that are "up my sleeve"
- Take pictures of your new looks for future reference
Personal Shopping-Hate to shop? I don't, and I know where the stores are with the best pieces that will allow me to...
- Save you time, money, and stress
- Select items for both you or for gifts
- Keep my eyes open for you while at my favorite shops that include both off-price and upscale boutiques
*All wardrobe consultations are confidential and billed at an hourly rate
For more information or to schedule your Style & Wardrobe Consultation contact Nicole at 615-715-3539